Monthly General Meetings, 2016
Join us for our monthly meeting on Tuesday, March 8th at 6:30 at Christ Episcopal Church which is located at 510 Belknap, 78212. Below is a tentative schedule of our speakers and topics. Please note the schedule may be subject to change:
- Tuesday, July 12th: Tamborhythms is a presentation by Jorge Ochoa, QTR. Join us for an evening of expressing our emotions through music
- Tuesday, August 9th: SA Clubhouse team will present on their program which helps members with a mental health diagnosis achieve their potential by providing rewarding volunteer work, gain access to employment and housing resources, receive assistance with employment, and to develop friendships
- Tuesday, September 13th: Dance as Personal Medicine presented by Michelle Mata. Join us for an evening about mental health and physical wellness as we dance, dance, dance!
- Tuesday, October 11th: NAMI’s 2016 Annual Meeting includes an overview of programs and election of our 2017 board members. Active NAMI members as of July 1, 2016 are eligible to vote. Our board is responsible for the financial and strategic operation of the organization. Interested candidates can call the office for more information.
- Tuesday, November 8th: To be confirmed
- Tuesday, December 13th: NAMI’s Annual Holiday Party is open to any active NAMI member